The Resilience Mala is hand-knotted with Riverstone gemstone beads and 14k gold fill accent beads, and features a white wood guru bead and cotton tassel.
Riverstone: is known as 'the bones of Mother Earth'. It encourages us to go with the flow and embrace change. Found in rivers all over the world, its resilient energy helps ignite your inner drive and willpower.
- This Mala contains the traditional 108 beads
- Necklace hangs approximately 22 inches long
- Gemstone beads are approximately 8mm
- Handmade in the beautiful coastal city of Vancouver, British Columbia
- This necklace comes with an accompanying 'meaning' card and a Beautiful Nomad cotton bag