Priti Collection Cloud Nine Yoga Blanket
After interviewing many seasoned yoga teachers about the blankets used in their yoga practice, there was mention of the use of industrial moving blankets. Our Cloud Nine Yoga Blanket is a luxurious version of that— and more.
This soft, substantial, quilted cotton blanket is designed to cushion your bony spots— knees, ankles, elbows, shoulder and head in floor asanas (poses). It is also quite structured enough for inversions. Not over-stuffed, nor under-stuffed, once you begin practicing with it you will see how well it enhances your practice.- 100% organic unbleached quilted cotton with natural kapok fill (fibres obtained from the large tropical kapok tree)
- Proportionately sized for yoga, meditation and lounging
- Sized a bit wider to accommodate men's broader shoulders
- Versatile design, can be used as a baby blanket or throw
- Plus sign shaped folding lines in black stitching as design element and a guide when folding into fours
- Embroidered PRITI leaf and sewn cotton PRITI label
- Dyed using Azo-free dyes (Dyes that do not split off aromatic amines some of which have proven to be carcinogenic)
- Modular mix-and-match size, and design to coordinate with all PRITI products
Dimensions: 58.5" x 81"
Weight: 2 lbs. 2 oz.
A PRITI exclusive. Imported.
unbleached khadi, persimmon
Machine wash cold, medium drying cycle or hang dry. Do not bleach. Or Dry Clean.
Note: This product is filled with natural kapok; there may be slightly increased drying time.