An easy pullover dress with a deep v front, side slits and back design detail.
- measurements taken flat, +/- tolerance natural to the sewing process
xs - chest 20 1/2", waist 20 1/2", length 46 1/2"
small - chest 21 1/2", waist 21 1/2", length 47"
medium - chest 23 1/2", waist 23 1/2", length 48"
large - chest 25", waist 25", length 49"
- made of smooth 49% cotton 51% linen that gets softer with wear.
- hand-dyed using Itajime, a Japanese Shibori technique to create the black and white lattice pattern.
- to keep this dress looking its best recommend hanging after each wear. When needed hand wash cold water or dry clean.
- this item is currently made-to-order so please allow 7-14 days for item to ship. .
Each item is constructed by hand in my Beacon studio. As with any handmade item pieces have slight inconsistencies, variations in color and texture are intentional - I love that this makes every item unique.
Proudly sewn and dyed in Beacon, NY located in the Hudson Valley.
Wear often, repair if possible, pass on or recycle when no longer loved.
Model Sabrina is 5'6" tall and wears a size small in photo